Tom Dundon has 44 years of litigation experience in a variety of state and federal jurisdictions. His criminal litigation experience has included matters where he has successfully represented clients in cases alleging bank fraud, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, mail and wire fraud, Hobbs Act, environmental crimes, healthcare fraud, bribery, and obstruction of justice.
Tom has represented clients in numerous civil cases, including product liability defense, aviation defense, environmental mass torts, and business litigation.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Bar Association – Member
- Tennessee Bar Association – Member
- Nashville Bar Association – Fellow
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 – Aviation Law; Commercial Litigation & Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” 2023 (Nashville) – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- College of William & Mary, 1976, J.D.; Member, Law Review
- College of William & Mary, 1973, B.S.