Morgan L. Burkett is an associate in the firm’s transactional group. She is admitted to practice law in Tennessee and Florida. Morgan is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Morgan earned her J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Law. During law school, she served as Executive Editor of the Tennessee Law Review. She gained legal experience as an intern for Florida’s Office of the State Attorney Nineteenth Judicial Circuit. She also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in State and Local Tax. Prior to law school, Morgan earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Accounting from the University of Florida.
Morgan’s interests include spending time with family, her dog Harley and reading.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Bar Association – Member
- Tennessee Bar Association – Member
- Nashville Bar Association – Member
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Lawyers’ Association for Women – Marion-Griffin Chapter
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, 2021, J.D.
- The University of Florida, 2018, Master of Accounting
- The University of Florida, 2017, Bachelor of Science in Accounting