Mariam Stockton is a Member at Neal & Harwell, PLC. She is an experienced litigator and trial attorney who represents a diverse range of clients - from artists, producers, and entertainers to major corporations. Mariam has tried cases in federal and state courts ranging from entertainment disputes to wrongful death matters. Her experience includes all aspects of civil litigation, internal investigations, and white-collar criminal defense. She is instrumental in cases involving large-volume e-Discovery and prepared her LL.M. thesis on the topic.
Mariam is included in The Best Lawyers in America 2023 list for her work in Commercial Litigation. She serves in multiple leadership roles within the firm. She was a 2019 Fellow of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, an organization comprised of corporate counsel and private practice attorneys dedicated to creating a more open and diverse legal profession. Mariam is also an active member of the Lawyers’ Association for Women and serves on the board of directors.
- Jury verdict for acclaimed multi-platinum recording artist in a business litigation matter
- Representation of artists and record labels in copyright infringement, contract disputes, and other entertainment litigation matters
- Wrongful death jury verdict in excess of $1 million
- Internal investigations for a major tire manufacturer
- Spearheaded e-Discovery in national products liability litigation