Kendra E. Samson joined Neal & Harwell in 1997. She has focused her practice on general civil litigation and employment law, representing both employees and employers. Her employment law practice focuses on litigation and advising employers on a variety of issues, such as employee handbooks and wage and hour compensation issues.
Kendra is admitted to practice in the state courts of Tennessee and Kentucky, the United States District Courts for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee and the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Bar Association – Member
- Tennessee Bar Association – Member
- Nashville Bar Association – Member
- Kentucky Bar Association – Member
- University of Kentucky College of Law, 1997, J.D.; Order of the Coif
- Kentucky Law Journal and National Moot Court Team – Member
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, 1990, M.A., Communication Studies
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, 1989, B.A., Political Science