Ben Aaron assists clients with a variety of legal issues, including complicated commercial disputes, premises-liability matters, real estate partnership transactions, and personal injury matters. Ben is included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Criminal Defense: General Practice and Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs.
Ben received his J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Law, graduating first in his class. Ben lives in Franklin, TN with his wife, Kayla, and their daughter, Caroline.
- Tried to verdict civil cases involving products liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice, contract, and 42 U.S.C. § 1983 claims, and criminal cases involving contempt and white-collar criminal charges
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of major hotel chain in lawsuit alleging $75 million in damages
- Successfully defended major tire manufacturer in multi-case consolidated proceedings involving multiple appeals
- Favorably resolved multi-year corporate contract dispute involving two of world’s largest corporations
- Obtained a defense verdict in favor of a major tire manufacturer following a jury trial involving multiple products liability claims
- Successfully defended major oil and gas corporation in lawsuit alleging over $100 million in damages